Sunday, February 20, 2011

Romance in a Relationship & The Healing Power of Massage



                                                            Written by Svetlana Kucher
                                                            Translated from Russian


     Romance – it renews feelings, provides a breath of fresh air. Romance inspires and puts a spring in the relationship between two people. A man or a woman must create a romantic situation for his or her loved one, the beloved.
     Romance – It is not only dinner by candlelight. Romance – it is work, and because of this, it reveals your true love for the other person. This love sacrifices itself, its own comfort, to give joy to another! Your efforts and your work will be rewarded when you see the eyes of your loved one shining that sparkle of love.
     For me, this magic moment occurred as I anticipated Valentine’s Day. Mark created a romantic rendezvous, a surprise meeting. I could not believe it. It was a wonderful experience.
     Do not let the hustle and bustle of your days overshadow the spring that romance adds to your life. Create for your favorite person a romantic situation. Let it bring joy and renewal to your life and that of your loved one.

The Healing Power of Massage

My mother has been sick and was feeling weak for some time. Last week she would not get out of bed. When Mark arrived, I told him about my mother. He suggested that I give my mother a massage. Immediately after the first massage, mother said that she felt better. This was very surprising! For such a long time I had not heard anything positive from my mother. With each massage, she felt better and better. For me, this was a first hand example of the importance and value of massage. There was no healing from medical pills; rather, this wonderful result occurred from a simple medical massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment